Saturday, December 21, 2013

Special guest: Veronika, from Hungary, illegally pretty


Don't misunderstand me, I love her. She is unique, she is beautiful, she is fabulous! But when I see her face (forget about the body that is perfect) I don't know why this beautiful girl is not the face of a perfume or a makeup brand. She has golden Hollywood goddesses features!! Eyebrows to kill for (Why, why I don't have suck amazing eyebrows???), wonderful cheek bones, and perfect mouth. I am so jealous!!! (You know I am happy for you, Veronika, but I wanna have your eyebrows!!) She reminds me a lot of Vivien Leigh. Do you remember her? She was the star from Gone With the Wind. Probably the most famous woman in the planet in the 30's and early 40's. A beauty icon. They have the same deep look, cheek bones and eyebrows.
Veronika (Venka) is from Hungary but she is living in the UK, and her style talks for itself. She manages to look super feminine even if she uses ultra big pieces, boy pants, and some very crazy prints, but they all work! So, if you don't like the ultra feminine look with heels, hose, skirt, and big jewelry, her blog is the place for you: very hard to define... urban-rock-chic??? grunge-chic??? Have no idea... but I know you will like it.

 And the reason why I picked this outfit is quite simple: She is not wearing anything "fancy" but she looks super chic... why? She has the attitude! Look at her royal queen walk and deep look! And still the combination rocks, the colors, the shoes, and the camel coat (we all need to have one!!)
Check her blog! :) http://venkavision.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much, Veronika!

And my beloved and admired Vivien Leigh
In the movie Caesar and Cleopatra (1945)
She is gorgeous in all her pictures but I chose this one because I love the outfit! :)

♥♥ Hungary and the UK ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!