Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi everybody!!
Lovely Milene (http://stylingjeans.blogspot.com), who was a guest in my blog, nominated me for the Liebster Award :) Thank you!!!
Now, the rules to this Award:1. Link the blogger(s) that nominated you.2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked.3. Keep the chain growing by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers and let them know.4. Create 10 interesting questions for your nominees to answer.My answers to Milene:1. What do you want to accomplish in life?I just know I wanna travel all around the world and meet awesome people all my life!
2. If you had the power to ban one specific trend what would it be?Probably the shoulder pads!!
3. What's the thing you want the most right now?I wanna travel to Dubai.
4. Light colors or dark?Colorful!!! Both!
5. What is one thing that you think would make the world a better place?Better distribution of the money.
6. What do you like and dislike about yourself?8. If you could win one year of free clothes from what brand would you like it to be? My Questions:
My nominations:I like my creativity and I consider myself a strong person, but even though I am very good handling really bad situations, sometimes I get nuts for little stupid things, I hate that.
7. What annoys you?Arrogance.
Very tough question... Miu Miu, Valentino or Cavalli (without fur or leather).
9. If you were other person, would you find your blog interesting?I think I would because I don't talk just about fashion or about my days shopping.
10. A must have for this season?I'm dying for a colorful coat. Generally coats are very boring and black.

My questions:
1._ In what moment you discovered that fashion was important in your life?
2._ What is your favorite childhood movie?

3._ Who are your 3 favorite designers?

4._ If you could bring back one fashion trend from any era which one would it be?
5._ Say the name of a celebrity you would love to meet in person (alive).
6._ If you found a check with your name on it for 10,000 USD, what would be the first thing you did with the money?
7._ How would you describe your style?
8._ If you were trapped in an island and you had only one pair of shoes, which kind would they be?
9._ Without what garment you can't live?
10._ Jeans, leggins, jeggins or trousers?


My nominations:

It was super hard to pick 10! But many that I love already have more than 200 followers! Good luck to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!