Sunday, October 6, 2013

Retro chic with 3 variations

Variation one: Dress and tights (sunny morning)

Variation 2: With a pink jersey (chilly afternoon)

Variation 3: My fake fur coat (cold evening)

My first splatter portrait. Still a long way to go but it was not bad!! :)
Hi everybody!! Thank you for passing by.
I am delayed in entries here because I've been outside. Andrew has some fantastic musician friends and we spent the night with them. It was nice because I had my first "typical Norwegian Mexican tacos" and they are totally different from Mexican ones, but still delicious, and afterwards, we went to Kaj's studio to play some music (even I played!!! -and I suck) having a beautiful time. However, even if I took some videos of the playing, the light was so bad that I don't think it is worth uploading. I'll think about it. :)
So, today I have 3 variations of the same outfit. I am just changing sweaters and coat, and it is the same, but I love it looks totally different. I hope you like it!







Outfit details:
Dress: H&M
Tights: Vintage
Hair band: Bikbok

Please remember to like my blog's FB page! It means a lot to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!