Thursday, November 7, 2013

King blue

Finally I am back! Feeling better. I saw my friends yesterday night and I had an awesome time!
I almost never wear blue. Although my favorite dress is a sky blue H&M dress, generally I think it doesn't fit me (just as green), but after making some street style and fashion blogger's research, I decided to give it a try since navy blue and king blue are always used by fashionistas, fashion designers and very stylish girls. To feel less shiny I used black on the rest of my outfit. 




I know the quality of pictures could have been better but I was using the tripod, and I'm still not too good at it. Next time it will be better!
Skirt: Vintage

And finally a picture I took from the airplane:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!