Monday, June 10, 2013

Special guest: Lovely Sunshine Sparkle from Macedonia

I don't know the name of this beautiful girl, because she has a fabulous fashion blog, and she signs as Sunshine Sparkle. However, I think that the nickname defines herself perfectly because she is beautiful, and full of light. And well... she is from Macedonia, and so far I only have good things to say about Macedonia... Good? No! Excellent!! She replied long ago to me, but I didn't post the entry before because I wanted to give her whole credit including her first name, anyway, I'll still be waiting.
Amazing hair, great style, lovely face! Love it!!! Check her blog! http://sunshinesparkle1.blogspot.com
And well, here she is! Thank you, beautiful!!
She is showing us the same outfit with two different pairs of shoes, and I think both are a great idea!



The shirt is Mango and the skirt is New Yorker :)

Great pic from Macedonia

Macedonia rules!

Please remember to like my blog's fb page!!!