Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good vibes for this year!



New year is always the perfect time for some introspection, self critique, resolutions time, and an eye opening for new and better moments to come. 2013 was a great year for me with up and downs, of course, and a year of learning. I improved (a lot) my photography skills, practiced a lot of makeup, styling, had the chance to travel, and although I lost my 10 year old dog, now Lorenzo is part of the family (my new dog), like Lopez and Gonzalez (the turtles) and well, who knows, perhaps a rabbit or a ferret will join the family this year! (Everybody is gonna kill me if I bring another animal home, but I can't help it!!).
About resolutions... I'll just keep you posted if I achieve them.
Do you have any resolutions?


Outfit details:
Black top and shoes: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!