Monday, January 20, 2014

Special guest: Emma from the USA, power in neon!


I admit that she looks absolutely stunning with this outfit, but I am terrified of using neon colors! I do admit I am histrionic in some situations but I can't cope with the idea of everybody (I mean EVERYBODY!) looking at me, and that is gonna happen for sure if you were neon!
Perhaps if I had her legs and smile I would dare... but still, since I don't think I'll ever dare to wear neon, here is a fabulous option for all my brave readers. Emma is a true inspiration mixing style, fantastic and unique pieces, and of course: Neon!
Well, Emma, and her inspiring outfit is from NYC, and besides lovely, beautiful and talented she has a very particular style: Chic, cheeky and girly at the same time. If you like bold colors, very special and particular clothes pieces, funky accessories and/or an edgy touch, you have to check out her outfits (and many more things) in her blog! http://fashionhotbox.com
And here are the rest of the pictures of Emma and her fabulous outfit!
Thank you so much! Emma!



♥♥ USA ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!