Tuesday, January 28, 2014

White dress: Second variation


The last post with this same white dress was a huge success, so I am gonna continue on the same line. The last post was a complete retro outfit, here is what I would call a "designer look". It is no surprise that designers mix trends from different periods and they love fur. In this case, the dress and boots are retro, and the vest is very 2000's. So, this FAUX vest, gives a total twist to the outfit making it super contemporary.
It also looks more expensive although the vest was less than 18 USD when I bought it like 3 years ago.  I insist: I NEVER wear fur, but I love imitations because they make me feel posh and like if I had a lot of money, without feeling guilty for an animal :) I hope you like it!


Outfit details:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!