Monday, January 27, 2014

Special guest: Awesome Beatrice, UK/Sweden


Astonishing Beatrice is half Swedish half English, and she has a very neat almost minimalist style. She doesn't wear big necklaces or earrings, and she just uses the accessories she needs to look nice and never overdoes it. Her blog is perfect for girls that work in big offices or companies that need a sober (but chic) look, and even more: Comfortable!!, and just need a little push to stand out. Also, if you want a funky comfortable outfit, for a long day walking on the city, but still stylish, and of course minimalist, here is a very very good place for you to stop. Here is her blog: http://www.beabopsstylediary.com/
The reason why I picked this outfit is because I practically never wear sneakers but I love how she managed to contrast them (and made them look stylish) with the rest of the outfit. I loved her lack of jewelry giving her a super spontaneous look, and the palette of colors. She looks fabulous! Also her "messy" hair rocks. Whenever I tried to use messy hair, I look like I just got out of bed... it is one of the hardest looks to achieve. Chic and comfy!
Well, I hope you like the outfit as much as I do.
Thank you so much, Beatice! :)



  
♥♥ UK and Sweden ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!