Sunday, January 5, 2014

Special guest: Sweet Christine from USA


OK, I admit it! I don't know if I fell in love with the outfit or the picture! I found the graveyard and the tree, and the colors really poetic and magical, but at the same time the outfit is lovely and the shoes are fabulous... so well, don't know... I hope you enjoy both as much as I do.
And about the outfit, it is perhaps not for an ice-cold Country, but in my case, it fits perfectly in our temperature in these "cold" days.
She is Christine, from the USA, and in her blog you will find a very particular style (I love when someone manages to create a very personal and unique style) in all of her outfits, same as beautiful backgrounds, colors, a little bit of a dark influence (she even mentions how crazy she is about Alfred Hitchcock), so, definitely a nice place to stop: http://thehitchcockiancockatoo.blogspot.com/
She likes art and literature and I think she manages very well to mix them and let them influence her style, blog and personality.
Lovely smile, features, and uniqueness!
Thank you so much, Christine.



♥♥ USA ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!