Friday, January 3, 2014

Special guest: Talita and the Snow


I fell in love with this picture when I saw it! Talita (USA) looks so happy, cheerful, beautiful and inspiring! I love the pictures on the snow or with the snow as background but in my snow pictures I don't know why I look like a corpse! So Talita became the perfect example for a winter shoot where you can actually look happy, and (of course) wear colors! Her blog is inspired a lot in celebrities, it girls and designer collections and then create a look alike (I love that). Who is your favorite designer? I would say but I know I change again in few months :).
Her style is easy going and comfy but still chic :) So if you wanna know how to look girly but don't give up comfort, I think you are gonna love this site! http://www.talitasays.com/ Check it out!
About her, you gotta love her because she transpires beauty, innocence and joy!
About the outfit: It is cool to wear black in winter, but mix it!!! The shorts are a must if you wanna get out of the routine of pants every single day (as long as you have cool wool tights), and if you add a color shirt and cool accessories like the cap, you are ready to rock, looking different than all the rest, chic, and still warm :)
Thank you so much, Talita!



♥♥ USA ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!