Thursday, August 29, 2013

In the forrest

Well, Andrew absolutely loves to walk in the forrest. Me... I love nature but I am always bitten by all kinds of bugs and get chased by animals (A moose chased us once, no kidding!!!), but still, sometimes, we go on little walks, and a couple of days ago he took me to this kind of mini canyon where there is a wall from the XVII century that was part of mills. I thought it was beautiful. I hope you like. And I think I am improving as an amateur photographer!



 Nature boy

 The River

 The wall

Outfit details:
Pants: Vintage
Flip flops: H&M sales (two years ago)
Bag: Vintage (and was a present)
Make up: With MAC and Chanel products

I invite you to follow me in any of my links!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!