Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Special guest: Deea Ella, from beautiful Romania

 Her style is so relaxed and yet so girly!
When I was in Romania I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It was like traveling in time, throw the mountains all the way to Transylvania, and with castles and legends everywhere. An amazing place. A dream come true!
Here is Deea Ella's link: http://deeaella.blogspot.com I love your country!! :) and her style is as nice as Romania itself :)
 Love the hair!

The main brands she is using are Bershka, Pull&Bear and H&M!!

And here are some pictures of my trip to Romania :)
Here is me on the Carpathian Mountains. I had black hair by then, don't know what I was thinking!

Here is my bf when we were about to climb the 1,480 steps to get to the top of the mountain where the castle Poenari is:

Here is me arriving to the top of Poenari's Castle. Where original Dracula lived (Vlad Tepes), you can't see how sweaty I was by then!

And here is me on the main walking street on Brasov
Have you tried the Romanian Polenta? It is delicious!

Love Romania!

1 comment:

I would really appreciate all your comments!