Monday, April 29, 2013

Same outfit, different shoes, and my handmade necklace


If you notice the outfit looks totally different with the hair up and down, and with high heels and flats! From chic and classy to comfy and casual! So, remember: you can create a whole new outfit just using different shoes!

These shoes were originally over 200 USD but I got them on a great sale!!

Light make-up and my extra large necklace I made yesterday!

Secret: It is not a dress, it is a long top so I am using an A skirt under it to give some volume and feel more comfy.
On the outfit number one:
Top: Under 4 USD in a market
Skirt: (Not visible) around 12 USD on a sale
Shoes: Got them on a super sale for less than 20 USD!
Necklace: I made it
Earings: Fantasy jewelry

On the second outfit the only thing that changes is the hair and the shoes.
Shoes: previously seen here:http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/04/1-skirt-four-outfits.html on the outfit with red tights.

7 comments:

  1. Hi:)I saw your comment!
    Yes you could put a picture of me!Let me know when you make the post:)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, thanks for your lovely comment, you have my permission to use one of my photos :), hope you pick the good one :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello) yes, you can use)I liked your style) Subscribe for your blog, I hope for reciprocity))
    www.levinskaia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dharia:) Thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog! Also I'm following you via GFC.
    For sure you can use my pics!!! please trying to add the link of my blog with the photos!
    kisses:)
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I follow your blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits you have created! I like how these shoes suits with the rest of the garments!
    by the way I like the new design !

    Men Shoes UK

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!