Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gabriela: Keeping the 70's spirit alive!

Jeans, high heels, beautiful face! Check how the bag matches the shoes!
I found this lovely girl on the street and I had to take her a picture. She belonged to a movement against bull-fighting and they were making a peaceful protest. I really think that was awesome, we need more people like that. Anyway, she was wearing a head band just as the one I couldn't find and 70's eyeline. I think she is gorgeous!
The eyeliner is awesome!
And what about the head band? :)

I really loved the shoes. This color is always a go!

Gabriela told me that her whole outfit was around 80 USD in high-street stores.

Thanks for modeling, and thanks for speaking for the animal rights! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!