Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lovely Tamara: Magic in Netherlands

 Denim top and lace skirt??? I don't know how, but she makes it work!!
The Netherlands amazed me when I was there with my bf. All the people are super nice, always in the mood for partying, they even gave us free drinks in a couple of bars! Amsterdam never sleeps, it is full of bikes, all kinds of stores, museums, funny souvenirs, everything you are looking for. We found a store that was specialized in Celtic culture and all kind of magic symbols, it was super cool, but it wasn't allowed to take pictures there :(
Tamara loves everything related to magic and fairy tales, just as me! I grew up reading Perrault, the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Andersen, Exupery, and of course, watching all kind of Disney movies and the ones that were super popular in the 80's as Willow, Never Ending Story, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Secret of the Sword, Conan The Barbarian, The Barbarians, He-Man, and everything related to fantasy that I had handy, so even if I believe or not in fairies or magic, those stories are a part of me and they make me dream and have good memories of my childhood. Perhaps that's why I directed fantasy theater plays when I was doing some theater, one of them was The Blue Bird. So, reading that someone has same interests as me during my childhood made me feel warm inside and as if I was not the only crazy one. She didn't mention these movies or tv shows, but she did mention her interest in magic, and things that are not part of daily life, and the memories I just mentioned came to me in an instant.
Her childhood was also around ballet, just as mine. Contemporary dance, ballet, theater, tap, and everything I could dance :), so finding her was something really speacial and really moving to me.
And besides her sensitivity, she is beautiful and sweet, and has an awesome and very unique fashion taste!
Check her blog! She has phenomenal pics! http://http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
 Awesome bag! Silver with animal texture!

 Love the earrings!

I always love when the bloggers appear smiling!!

Thank you so much, lovely Tamara!!


Here are some pics of me in Amsterdam :)
(before me or my bf were too drunk to take them)



Well... a little bit tipsy: 

Netherlands: Land of magic and fun!!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun are these picturesssssss! I love the pics of you in Amsterdam,you are so lovely!!
    Such a great story on how we both love magic and ferry tales and dance!!

    I am so sorry for my late reply,but I was sick for a while and could not even blog cry lololol

    Thank you so much for featuring me!
    such an honor

    kisses from Amsterdam,lets keep in touch!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in touch as well!!! I hope you get well soon. Is everything allright?

      Delete

I would really appreciate all your comments!