Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blue leggins outfit number 4: Mix with red

When  I saw Luna's little red dress on the entry http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/05/extraordinary-luna-from-france-and-in.html I decided to mix my blue leggins with my little red dress... but GOOD (and bad) news!! The good news is that I've lost weight since I bought it a year and a half ago, bad news is that it looks like jammies!! And today was a birthday of a very close friend. I couldn't go to her party looking as if I was wearing jammies. Still, since yesterday I NEEDED to wear something red, so I took out my red skirt (the only one, at the moment) and here is the final combination of this episode of 4 outfits. I hope you like!!





The leggins have been seen previously here: 
The boots have been seen previously here: 
And the earrings have been seen previously here: http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/03/blue.html

So the amount spent on this outfit was... NOTHING! :)

And here is a pic of Andrew and me at the party :) I love him!

The Make up is MAC :)

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!