Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special guest: Chic in the rain, Raluca, from Romania living in Netherlands

Wow! Two of my favorite countries together!! :)
When I saw this outfit, I went crazy about Raluca's shoes, that to make things better, match her hair and her skirt! I've always wanted to be a redhead!! She is beautiful, and she has done something I haven't done in this blog so far: remember the rain! No matter where I go, it always rains, and I always forget my umbrella, rain boots or raincoat. She just needs a nice umbrella to be ready and she is chic in the rain!
She has a beautiful smile, a very particular sense of style (brave enough to use solid colors, I love it!!!), and the hair color I've always wanted!
Here is her blog! :) http://thecottoncandymix.wordpress.com
Thank you so much, Raluca! You're alluring!

 I am in love with her boots!

Smileee! :)

 A pic from Netherlands :)

A pic from Romania :)

Netherlands and Romania! Two worlds coming together!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page :)

1 comment:

I would really appreciate all your comments!