Friday, May 24, 2013

Special guest: Sanja, Macedonia always surprises me

And here is lovely Sanja. I found her because she left a comment on one of her friends on this blog (beautiful Anita), and after checking her blog, I fell in love with her style. She manages to look so innocent no matter what she is wearing! Isn't it so cool that every girl has different qualities and style? She is always smiling, and she tries to keep it simple, but still always looking super chic.
Thank you for letting me use your pictures, Sanjia! You are adorable, just as any Macedonian girl I have posted in this blog! I love them and now I know one thing: I NEED TO GO! Any one would offer me asylum? :)
Love her pics, check her blog! http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com
And here she is!

 I want her cardigan!!

Boots with socks or legwarmers and tights are super fashionable!

Beautiful picture of Macedonia :)

Macedonia: Always chic! :)

Please remember to like my blog's FB page :)

8 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome to visit us in Skopje :)
    Sanja is my co-blogger and a dear friend , she is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that, I'm so happy I'm posting friends pictures! Thank you for the invite, I'm defo gonna try to go soon! Ypu all are adorable! :)

      Delete
  2. ooo Dharia thank you for your posts of our girls-you are welcome in Macedonia!! kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I defo need to start saving :) thank you beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Thank you darling so much! This is a great honor :)
    Thank you! :)

    ♥http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo lovely! Sanja its great!

    http://modataemojastrast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!