Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Special guest: Abby from fascinating South Africa

 I am crazy for her shoes!!
I already spent many lines talking about how much I'm dying to know South Africa!!! So, I'm not gonna spend many lines saying all kind of fabulous things about that exotic country. However, in previous posts of amazing South African girls, all with very different styles and looks, I forgot to say that one of the smartest persons I know is from South Africa. Dr. Keith Tankard. He is f...ing smart (sorry for the language, but I don't know any other way to describe it). I met him when I wrote to him after reading an essay about the life on the middle age in Europe because I had all kind of weird questions that no one could answer, and honestly I thought I was not ever gonna get an answer. He seemed so smart, and busy, and with many projects, going on that I thought he would never have time for a mortal as me that had very elemental questions... but he replied almost inmediately! And not only that, gave me a whole explanation in each one of my silly questions and kindly agreed to add me in FB!. And since then, every time I have a question about philosophy, phisics, history or religion, guess who is the person I go to? Dr. T!!! He is a very busy man but he always finds time to answer my doubts (no matter how stupid they can be) and after I get his answers (that at the same time open more questions, and as far as I know, that is what a teacher must create -the need of more questions-) I get amused and he leaves me thinking for a good long time.
Why does everyone think that girls who like fashion are superficial? I found this in the blog of another friend from far away lands:
                   You're considered superficial and silly if you are interested in fashion, but I think you can be substantial and still be interested in frivolity " - Sofia Coppola
But I'm not mentioning who's blog says that until she appears here because I wanna keep the surprise! :) And here is gorgeous Abby from South Africa!!
 They match the bag! Awesome!

She obviously knows that heels and trousers make your legs look perfect!


Black always looks fabulous in white girls as her. I love her skin! All colors are so beautiful!

 Great taste in bracelets!
You rock, Abby, and I love the pictures in your blog!!
Here is her link, don't miss it!! :) http://www.onestilettoatatime.com

 Safari in South Africa

 Safari in South Africa

South Africa: Fascinating lands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!