Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Special guest: Maja from Montenegro has style!

 The aviator sunglasses are timeless! 
And here is our first collaboration with Montenegro!! I am so excited that the country list is growing up.
Her name is Maja, and she is pretty, stylish, with gorgeous ultra long hair, and amazing taste in fashion.
It was very hard for me to pick an outfit since I fell in love with all of them, but at the end I went for this one since I am crazy about red shoes, and red and black are always a super powerful combination.
Thank you very much, Maja.
Here is her link: http://youriqisyour-fashion.blogspot.com I love the name!!
 Blue necklace on top of black is super cool! And the red shoes!!


 I love the neon nails!

A beautiful picture of Montenegro!

Montenegro: Precious lands!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!