Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tigers

Hi there! I'm still waiting for some pictures of whoever wanna share their street style :)
I have a very cute jumpsuit that I usually use for parties, but after deciding to add leggins, and boots that are not too classy, it became very casual and street wearable. Even though it is grey, if you look closer it has kinda little leopard spots, and some days ago, I found on the street as well the bag that besides having a beautiful print of a tiger (on faux leather), it has leopard spots in black and white, just as my jumpsuit! What a better occasion to put them together than this one? I hope you like it!

This was not the cheapest of my necklaces but when I saw it, I HAD to have it! Today was the turn of silver, but I think it goes great with the grey scale, and still, I put some color in my earings. I wore them before in this blog but I love them!

These boots are getting old but still they are really comfy! And look! The beads match my necklace ;)

And the tiger-leopard black and white faux leather printed bag!! Don't you think it's cool?

Jumpsuit: Got it on a sale in Bik Bok... for aroud 18 USD
Necklace: H&M (NOT on a sale... )
Boots: A birthday gift from my mother in law Jenny, almost three years ago!!
Bag: Courtesy of my beloved bf but since I choosed it was around 12 USD!!

Make up: MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!