Friday, May 3, 2013

Special guest: Malikaa and Amazing Morocco

I haven't have the fortune of being in Morocco yet, but I love checking out pictures of places that you have to see before you die, and one of them is totally Morocco. The cities are full of colors and beautiful people, the handcrafts are amazing and has really cool music!!
I found Malikaa doing my countries style research and I was so impressed of, her style, her face and her smile! She has gorgeous lips! I am so jealous (in a good way ;) ) !!
She kindly allowed me to use her pictures and here they are:
 I really like the scarf!
And as I said: gorgeous lips!

All her clothes is from Zara and her shoes are from Mango! I love Mango!!


Thanks so much, Malikaa, you are beautiful!
Morocco: Ancient lands full of surprises!

https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!