Thursday, September 26, 2013

Makeup tutorial: Pink in contrast with grey

This look is ideal for night

The complete makeup:
The eyes:


Blur the edges of each color with a thicker brush than the one you are using to apply or with the tip of your fingers. For an even more dramatic look, use black eyeliner inside the eye instead of white and use fake eyelashes.

Cheeks and lips:

Final result (as in the drawing)

 Ultra dramatic: With black eyeliner inside the eye.
For lips a little bit thicker, add a tad of very light gloss on the middle of your lower lip.
I hope you liked it. If you need more explanation let me know. And also let me know what you think!!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!!! It has daily updates and the best pictures! I would really appreciate it ;) https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!