Monday, September 16, 2013

The red jersey and the red socks

The countryside is not good for my precious heels, so generally I have them in the car for when I know I am gonna go downtown or to Oslo, the rest of the time I have to stick to flat shoes and wellies. And these ones, honestly I don't really like, but they are bloody comfy!
And well, I got delayed on my entries because I've been working hard in the cabin improving some decorations, however, I have to keep it low budget, and for that, I've found awesome DIY home decor blogs :) This pics were taken on Friday but here I am back and reloaded!

To avoid the extra simplicity of the outfit I added an ultra large necklace 

The makeup was inspired in L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara TV Commercial (Barbara Palvin), super drama to the lashes.

My beloved Ponies: 
 Cordelia

Bianca

Outfit details:
Jersey: Vintage
Jeggins: Vintage
Socks: around 1 USD months ago on a street stand
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Vintage
Amount spent on the outfit: 1 USD

https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!