Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Special guest: Stylish Lennard, from Germany



What is going on with the kids today??? When I was 17, I remember I was in high and all I cared about was being with my friends and having fun. Now, ever since I got really interested in fashion, I've discovered some kids between lets say 13 and 18 that work, have blogs (mainly fashion but I've found some others) and that are defo way more stylish than I was until my 20's!! I feel that I was in the clouds now! Anyway, I am also happy because I see how each time the youngsters are getting more interested in their future, in making something cool and different and in finding their own identity, just as Lennard. He is just 17 years old and with his amazing face features and style has a blog of men fashion with certain Gothic influence that I love, because although the influence is clear, he is not afraid of using colors, and funky accessories. If you are looking for a place for chic-boys fashion, you defo have to check his blog!! http://petitamourprecieux.blogspot.de/
The reason why I picked not one but two outfits, is because I loved the hats, and I am crazy for coats... so, judge for yourself! :)
Thank you so much, Lennard!


♥♥ Germany ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!