Monday, November 11, 2013

Special guest: Beautiful Xinyi from China, Sport chic


Yay!! My first guest from China! She is wonderful and beautiful, and she is from China. Xinyi now lives in Singapore and she has in her blog amazing pictures of her trips. I couldn't stop watching.
I've been making some research of Asian fashion and it is always surprising and really cool. I even have gone to some sites to order some stuff every now and then.
I remember when I was a little girl, and I watch Miss Universe, how almost always there was an Asian girl in the finals, and I was stunned of how pretty, stylish and classy they were. Slim bodies, sincere smiles, soft gestures.
Sometimes they don't see how lovely they are because slanted eyes and tanned skin is kind of common in the East, but I think their features are gorgeous! And I had a friend not long ago that had total Asian features, and boys could not take their eyes off her. :)
About Xinyi, I have just good things to say, and after looking at her pics, really made me want to go (even more) to Singapore!!
The reason why I chose this outfit is because I can NEVER look chic when I use sport clothes. I hate it! And she looks super comfy, super cool, and chic! So, yes, this answer my questions. You can defo have a sport look that is still chic! Check her blog! :) http://xincerely.blogspot.com/ I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thank you so much, Xinyi, you are adorable!



How can she make her hair look perfect wearing a cap?

♥♥ China and Singapore ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!