Friday, November 8, 2013

Special guest: Dominican Republic, Cherina


As a Mexican-Polish salad that has lived in Scandinavia for 3 years now, and that grew up in a typical Latin community in Mexico City with quite eccentric parents for the time, I have to say that one of the best things that happened to me is that I have known people from many different Countries, in person mainly, but also through the internet. And I don't think there is one "race" (to call it somehow) that I don't like. They are all different and at the same time the same and so cool. Latins with their passion and fire; Asians, quite analytic and introspective; African-American, full of energy and amazing music skills!!! And on and on. Please note, I am not tagging absolutely anybody, I just feel that we all have something nice and many good things!
And Cherina is my first guest from the Latin Blood Country Dominican Republic. She now lives in the States and I think that is wonderful when you have the chance to change your Country of Residence even for a while because you always get to learn so much! And still, she has gorgeous Latin features, fabulous long black hair, expressive eyes and a blazer that reminded me Stella McCartney and that I want to steal ;)
Here is her blog: http://www.cheristylez.com/
And well, I picked this outfit, because you hardly ever see me with pants, and I can't avoid them in a fashion site. Hers are really cool!
Thank you so much, Cherina, you are lovely!

 I want the blazeeeer!

 Nice nails!

The necklace is also really nice!


♥♥ Dominican Republic and USA ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!