Thursday, May 2, 2013

Special guest from Croatia: Real fashionistas!

 I love the hat!
Is it possible to wear a Hooters top and still look chic? The answer is YES!!! Sonja knows how! She has an absolutely amazing tummy (if you have it, show it!), and the hat and the loose trousers make her really chic. Instead of going with tight clothes all over, she used a super sexy top with big pants and flats to balance the outfit and she looks amazing!!
Thanks for letting me use your pickies, Sonja!
Here is her link if you wanna check it out! http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com
 I've always wanted a tattoo but I haven't found the right one!


Comfy, relaxed bag!

Fashionistas: Made in Croatia! :)

https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset

1 comment:

  1. Hola me encanto la combinación,
    Gracias por comentar en mi blog
    Porsupuesto puedes usar mis fotos, con los creditos respectivos.
    Gracias nuevamente, y cualquier cosita estamos en contacto
    Anny
    www.butterflystyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!