Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Special guest: Savina, Incredible style from Greece


One of the countries I had the chance to visit and that I absolutely loved was Greece! They have so much of the latin style: cheery, loud (in a nice way), chatty, warm, and they are always willing to help and become friends with you. I felt at home!!
The name of this beautiful girl is Savina. She looks very Greek to me :), she is slim, with a long neck and beautiful eyebrows (all a girl wants!!)

I never thought about mixing a denim jacket with a black night mini.skirt but it looks amazing! And the pink bag is just the perfect complement!
Awesome!

Thnx for letting me use your picture, Savina, you are beautiful!
Here is the link of Savina's blog if you wanna check it out! 
http://theblossomgirls.blogspot.com

And here are two pics of me on my trip to Greece in 2009. I know I know, I wont ever have my hair that short again :p
 This is me with the Acropolis behind.

This is me in Patras with my teddy fox that always travels with me.
This is me on top of the Parthenon.

Greece, only cool people!

Thnx to my greek friends Grigori and Chrisoula for receiving me as part of the family!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, her outfit is amazing and I love your travel pics too! I'd like to say that I'll let you use some of my pictures to introduce Estonian style to your readers. But please include my link and when the post is up, let me know too :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:) thank you for visit and be interested in me! I would love to be on your blog :)

    xo
    Y
    youstylexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dharia! Great work. Of course you can use some of my pics on your blog. xx

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!